To you, 2000 years in the future...

Hello. Please watch the video as you read




This is my first, of many, blog posts. Slowly but surely you'll get to know more about me as air my opinions and grievances on a host of topics. I want to relay the myriad of thoughts that fly through my brain (which P&P calls a combustion engine).  At times my writing will be good, most of the time I will be too lazy to correct any errors. When I write here I want my thoughts to be immediate and so sometimes opinion will be fickle! Anyways, the fact that you're reading this right now has already made me happier, and being able to talk to you through this medium is honestly pretty cool.  SO! Keep this in mind as we go on this journey together. Life is just a game so let's just play. 




Firstly,  I have to discuss what the dreams of butterflies are. 
To me, dreams are impermanent and butterflies are beautiful. So essentially the title of the blog relates to a fleeting beauty and in some aspects, it is what is non-existent yet beautiful to imagine. So many times in life we are met with disappointment and intrigue on what we have yet to experience. What I want to do is explore what these are with you! So, to you, 2000 years in the future (or however long it's been) enjoy the world from my perspective. Watch this video and enjoy the rest of your day.




To endless more, 

J




P.S Hi P&P 

Comments

Post a Comment